Thursday, March 26, 2009

The changes & updates

On Friday, Alexis and I went to Cardiology appointment to get her cardiac clearance for April Surgery. She did very well. Eventually, she'll need her PPS and ASD repaired, but not now.
On Monday, I started my new job at Philips Medical. On Tuesday, I got to tour the manufacturing of the EKG machines (which Alexis had used on Friday). On Monday, Jessica officially started EI. She was called Alexis Junior because she was showing some attitude. I think they get that from me. Oh well! Parents have to pass along something to children, right?

Jessica made the news this week!
http://support.perkins.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=4861.0&printer_friendly=1
Look for little Jessica in the Perkins Newsletter.
Alexis continues to love love love school. We are so excited that Perkins is so close.

Catherine

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

I love all the new photos and good luck with everything.
hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you that you live close to Perkins and she loves it. It is a WONDERFUL place to be. If I could only convince my husband to move to Boston, I'd teach there in a second!