Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Weeks Later - 2 More Feet of Snow - 2 Olympic Venues

Matt carved out a bobsled run on the side of our driveway.  We didn't manage to get Jessica on video.  She did ride with Mommy once, but then went back inside. 
Here is the video of Matthew enjoying his bob sled course.  Since we went to Lake Placid in August, I guess we have Olympic 'fever' and are now starting to build venues on our property (see other videos of downhill skiing, now bobsledding, and if Matt doesn't clean the snow at the bottom of the driveway... ice skating).  Matt is now suggesting the steps to the deck would make an excellent ski jump. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCryLq0wVJs


Here is the video of my bobsled run.  I look a lot cuter :)  I appreciate Matt making this for me, since I am not brave enough to try the ski-through-trees-run.  And for sure, if I could survive getting down the mountain it would probably take me all day to get back up the mountain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ6vZ67_7fk


Catherine

No comments: