Monday, May 23, 2011

Upcoming Event - June 14th

Dear Friends, Family and Colleagues –


We’d like to invite you to a benefit fundraiser for CHARGE Syndrome Foundation on Tuesday June 14, 2011 at the Chateau Restaurant in Andover.

The Chateau is donating 20% of purchases (either eat-in or take-out) any time during the day. Just email me and I'll send you the file to attach to the receipt. 
Between 4-9pm we plan to raffle off donated items including one pair of Patriots Preseason tickets and autographed Jed Lowrie baseball.

We have a Facebook page that we’ll update with information about the Event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=198417110191881

Thank you!
Catherine

1 comment:

Justin and Victoria Nelson said...

Hi Catherine,

Just catching up on the all the recent posts. LOVED Alexis bedtime giggle fest...put me into one myself watching her. She is too cute and I could just eat her up! =)
Lots of love,
Victoria