Sunday, June 24, 2012

CHARGE Mom Angel

On Friday, I got the news that I knew what inevitable but I really didn't want to hear.
One of the most fabulous CHARGE moms had lost her brave battle with Melanoma.  She has 3 beautiful children including Eva who is 1 year older than Alexis.  She was always willing to share her experience and offer great advice.  For a fundraiser a couple of years ago for CHARGE Syndrome Foundation, she made beautiful bracelets with the name of each CHARGE kid.  She made wonderful purple ones for Alexis - and had enough material to make 8.  I bought all of them.  She was a wonderful spirit.
She always posted about butterflies - it was truly her spirit in another animal.  In the past 2 days, I've seen 3 beautiful butterflies and I know that all of the others who knew Crystal are thrilled at we get to have her spirit with us in butterflies.  
I'm writing to request if you have any spare funds, to donate to her website - she's been a wonderful inspiration to me and other families with CHARGE.


1 comment:

Kurby Family said...

Such a great loss for our world, but I know she is still advocating and watching over all of us.