Friday, September 6, 2013

"Backyardigans" - the Summer Project

When we moved into the house 3 years ago, we had a small desire to create a place in the backyard for the kids to play.
Well, now they have one.... my mom has been begging me to post these photos!!!
I've included 'before' photos and 'during' photos and then 'finished' photos.  

       
(photos through screen windows always turn out well)
 BEFORE


TREES REMOVED






 FLAT YARD PUT IN

BIG RETAINING WALL



 WALK WAY to other yard


 Jessica politely staying off new grass.....
Hopefully I can share more photos.  We welcome any suggestions for hearty easy to maintain flowering plants for the "dirt" bed on the second tier.  I kill plants, so it must be self-maintenance plants :)

1 comment:

scott said...

so, i guess the fence is still hanging in there?

st