Saturday, November 26, 2011

Photo Day

We've done family photos in the past, but not recently at all (I think Jessica was crawling the last time we did them)

Here are the ones we did in October.  I think they are wonderful.  Now to figure out which ones to throw out.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150419850538194.385298.160150973193&type=3&saved

(I don't know whether non-facebook people will be able to see these... I hope you can, they are fantastic)

I am not biased.  :-)
Catherine

P.S.  Jessica's recovery from the cath was almost immediate.  She was happy to have medicine on Tuesday and Wednesday morning.  But since then, no medicine and she's been running around like nothing ever happened to her.  Hopefully the open heart surgery will go as speedily, whenever it's scheduled.


No comments: